- Re-launch of Night Church at the Hub – 1st May 2016
- DIG Conference 2016 – 23rd-24th April 2016
- Explaining Christianity – 4 Thursday evenings from 25th February 2016
- Rock Star Kid’s Holiday Club – 14-15th April 2016
- Women’s Progressive Dinner – 20th February 2016
- Community Carols and Fireworks Spectacular 2015 – 12th December 2015
- Kids Club Finale 2015 – 4th December 2015
- Christmas Event – Create an Advent calendar – 28th November 2015
- Lunch and Sport – Sunday 25th October
- Women’s Retreat Day 2015 – 22nd August 2015
- Kids Holiday Club 2015 – 9-10th April 2015
- Progressive Dinner – 28th March. Many thanks to the ladies who opened their homes for the progressive dinner and to the wonderful cooks who provided the fantastic food. Approximately 40 women had a great evening of fellowship, food and fun. It was particularly nice to have the opportunity to spend time with some of the newer members of our church community. $280 will be sent to the Fistula Hospital in Ethiopia as a result of the donations made on the night.
- Blokes Weekend Away – 27-28th March
- Cinema Under the Stars – 16th and 23rd January 2015
- Nativity Scene Competition – 21st December 2014
- Christmas Carols and Fireworks Spectacular – 13th December 2014
- Women’s High Tea – 29th November 2014
- Kids Club Finale – 26th November 2014
- Weekend Away 2014 – 17-19 October 2014
- Boys and Blokes Camp – 27th-28th September – a great weekend down at Goulbourn where Dad’s and their kids got to be kids together.
- Cooking with Julia – 13 September 2014
- Craft, Cookies and Coffee – 20th August 2014
- Women’s Retreat Day – 26 July 2014
- Equip 2014 – 24 May 2014
- Kids Holiday Club 2014 – 16-18 April 2014
- Ladies Progressive Dinner – 15 March 2014
- Men’s Katoomba Convention – 7th-8th March. “The Fight – The Word, Flesh and Devil”. Around 15 men went down on the Friday night and heard the first introduction talks. They slept over night at a motel in Katoomba – before doing this they had a good time socialising and connecting with their colleagues at a local pub. This gave men an opportunity to connect with others and most importantly talk about their lives and struggles in relation to the first talks. On the second day additional men joined the group and heard the rest of the talks. A fantastic time where men connect with each other, learned from God’s word and took stock of their walk with God. A must to try and attend.
- Games night – Approximately 20 men attended an informal games (table tennis, board games) night at Peter Graham’s house. Great night where people connected with each other and strengthened relationships. Gave an excellent opportunity for new men to the church in particular to meet others.
- State of Origin nights – A group of men met at a unit in Smeaton Grange for all three games. Attendance again around 20, maybe a little higher on the first game. Men found it a great opportunity to share their lives (not just between those in church but also with some men who were not connected to a church at all) and enjoy the finer things in life – chocolates, chips, soft drinks etc. On the first game there was a BBQ.
- Community Carols and Fireworks Spectacular – 14 December 2013
- Women’s Coffee & Cake Night – 21 September 2013
- Women’s Mittagong Retreat – 3 August 2013
- Gift Day 2013
- Kids Holiday Club 2013 – Photos: 19 April 2013